-
May 19th, 2004, 06:27 PM
#1
EndQuest
Guest
-
May 19th, 2004, 06:31 PM
#2
Peter Peeker
Guest
-
May 19th, 2004, 06:31 PM
#3
HB Forum Owner
Awwww poor ittle putty tat. Spawn better save him!!!
furry, furry, furry
-
May 19th, 2004, 06:41 PM
#4
Inactive Member
i love the sign too!!!!! hahaha i need a great big one that says BITE ME!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
May 19th, 2004, 07:30 PM
#5
Inactive Member
This just gets better and better !!!
-
May 19th, 2004, 07:33 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Now pet the kitty nice, he won't bite [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
May 19th, 2004, 07:49 PM
#7
Inactive Member
LOL!! The sign works well!
I still need to get THAT version of Clown II dammit! I was supposed to have, but the order came in with two of the versions with out the guy's head on his arm. It wasn't worth the hassel of a return since I paid so little for them.
I still need to find one with the head !!A must have for anyone who's read the Violator mini series!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks